Let's get this started!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My friends and I have been having many "What's for dinner?" discussions on Facebook lately and it was suggested that I should start a blog about what I make for dinner every night and how I do it. SO here we go! Am I going to blog every day? No. Do I promise that if you do what I did, it'll be edible? Heck no. But I am going to blog at least a couple of times a week and while I make no promises on quality, I do promise we can get fat together because I don't do healthy, ya'll. ;)



Also, I have 6 taste testers! The oldest is PICKY PICKY PICKY so if it gets his endorsement, it's something special. The 7 yr old pretends she likes everything but I think secretly she's just as picky as the older one. The 4 and 3 yr old will eat anything and especially love chicken. (I love chicken too because it's CHEAP.) Mr. 1 yr old lovey baby will eat anything as long as daddy had it first and it's not hot. And the daddy himself will eat what I tell him to and LIKE IT! (Seriously, he has a pretty adventurous palate and I enjoy cooking for him.)

So here we go, ladies. How many pounds can we gain in a month and who's going to start the workout blog when we get fat?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm in...I already run, so I'm up for anything!!

Misty said...

funny Jess!! Cant wait for your blogs!